Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER ROOM!
Includes PREMIER Travel!
Or call us on
to book this hotel
The family-run Flamingo is a small & friendly hotel, situated just 300 metres from the Beach and close to Estartit resort-centre and the weekly market (Thursdays).
The rear of the Hotel offers an attractive garden and pool area, plus access to the adjacent Flamingo Apartments.
The Flamingo is an ideal 'do-your-own-thing' Hotel, the perfect base to enjoy Estartit's beach and harbour life.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION NOW AVAILABLE!
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Separate children's pool
- Lawned sunbathing areas
- Free use of sun loungers & parasols
- Pool/Snack Bar (high season)
- Air-Conditioned Lounge Bar
- Air-Conditioned Restaurant serving buffet meals
- 24hr Reception
- Currency exchange
- Safety Deposit Boxes for hire
- Free Wi-Fi in reception, bar & bedrooms
- Parking (€10 per day, payable locally)
A charge may payable locally for some services and facilities
Please Note : the swimming pool does not have a lifeguard
Tourist Tax: €0.50 per day payable on arrival
Standard Room (1-4 people)
Rooms for 1 person have 1 single bed
Please Note: Rooms are all a similar size, therefore if you are booking a multi-bedded room (or a cot) this will reduce the amount of floor space and storage/wardrobe space in the room
Single Rooms & 4-Person Rooms are subject to confirmation by the Hotel and may not always show in our availability search results. Please contact us to make a booking for this room type
The room capacities shown above are the maximum number of people including infants. Cots are available on request and are payable directly to the Hotel
- 105 Rooms
- 4 Floors
- 1 Lift
- Official Rating : 2 Star
- Cots for infants are provided free of charge (request at time of booking)
- Meals for infants are payable directly to Hotel
- As with many Spanish Hotels, the Hotel Flamingo can be a popular hotel with school groups, particularly April to June
- The Hotel Flamingo does not operate an entertainment programme
- The Hotel Flamingo is a 'Families and Couples' location and unsuitable for parties of singles.
- Although we make every effort to keep our hotel information and images up to date, they could change without notice
- Child Age: 2-12 years
For child discount children need to share with 2 adults
- Meal Plans available:
- Half Board (included)
- Catalan Tourist Tax : €0.50 per person per night (payable upon arrival)
Tourist tax is payable only for adults over 16 years and is only payable for the first 7 nights of your stay
The Hotel has been adapted with ramps for step-free access for wheelchair users and baby buggies
Bedrooms adapted for wheelchairs are available (must be pre-booked). Please contact us to book an adapted room
How our clients have rated this Hotel :
Our Customer reviews
This was our 3rd stay at the Hotel Flamingo and will definitely not be our last.
The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and approachable. The pool area is lovely, lots of loungersand a bar that provides snacks, drink, ice cream etc.
All the rooms have a balcony, some overlooking the pool and others on the front of the hotel, both are pleasant.
Will hopefully be staying here many times in the future and will definitely use Siesta and will have no hesitation recommending Siesta to family & friends! Fantastic service!
Wright - August 2016
I last stayed at Hotel Flamingo in Estartit in Aug 2013. I have stayed there for many successive years.
It is a lovely place to stay, proven by the fact that the same people return year after year after year.
The public areas are excellent,and whilst the bedrooms are basic,they are never less than spotless and comfortable.They also have the blessing of Air Conditioning ,much needed in August.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and there is always a very reasonable choice of food available at Breakfast,Lunch and Evening in the dining room. A great hotel for a holiday at modest prices in a beautiful resort which is not over commercialised.
Whilst you are there give Joyce, David and Jojo a visit at The Fighting Cocks bar just 250 metres down the street. I have had some great nights there.
Peter - July 2013