© Siesta International Holidays Ltd.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and all information is updated regularly. However, all flights, coaches and holidays are subject to availability and may be subject to price changes prior to confirmation of your booking. We take great care to ensure brochure and website accuracy but services and facilities may change or be withdrawn and information may change. We regularly update information to display up to date text but please note that any late changes will be shown as an erratum during the booking process. Prices for holidays and flights change frequently. Whilst we check regularly to try to ensure that holidays, flights and transfers are available at the prices shown, we cannot guarantee the availability of any holiday, flight or transfer at an advertised price. However, the current price will be displayed before you confirm your booking. All prices are in sterling and include taxes, unless otherwise indicated.
All agreements will be made in England and are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Prices shown may change and are subject to availability.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
(1) We may disclose your information to our service providers (who could be located outside the UK/EEA) for the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, coach or insurance, etc. Only information necessary for this purpose will be disclosed to them. For air travel, it may be a mandatory requirement (imposed on airlines by governments at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose your information for security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate.
(2) We may use your information for the purposes set out in our data protection registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, assessing customer purchasing preferences, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection. If we search against the files of credit reference agencies, they will record the search and hence the way in which you conduct your account with us may be shared with other lenders and credit agencies.
(3) Some of your information may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. (For example, information relating to health or religion.) We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, but we do so on the condition that we have your positive consent – we will do all that is reasonably practicable to draw this to your attention when you first supply us with your information, or at the next available opportunity. By booking your holiday with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with. For example, if your illness at resort is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
If you do not agree to our use of your information, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you by post with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions.
(2) You may indicate your preference to also receive our direct marketing material for the above purposes by telephone or e-communications (e-mail, SMS or e-brochure) on our website(s) or forms, or to our staff at the time you first supplied us your information.
(3) You may, in addition, indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material by post.
(4) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing by completing our Data Subject Access Request form for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our “unsubscribe e-mail” or in literature which you subsequently return to us. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
(3) Please address your correspondence to the Group Company Secretary.
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
USE OF 'COOKIES' AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
AGGREGATED CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We collect information relating to customer trends and patterns. This information is often used in its aggregate form. We may disclose aggregate statistics about enquiries made, visitors, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, purchasers, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. No personally identifying information is disclosed.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer activities using CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises; and (3) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request. We will strive to ensure our practices comply with the most current available version of this Policy.
© Siesta International Holidays limited 2007. Registered Office: Siesta House, Newport South Business Park, Lamport Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 5QL. Registered Number: 1492986 VAT No.: 546797683