Malgrat & Santa Susanna, Costa Maresme
Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER ROOM!
Includes PREMIER Travel!
Or call us on
to book this hotel
The popular resorts of Malgrat de Mar and Santa Susanna offer something for all ages. The bustling sea front promenade, stretching for 3km connects the two resorts and is filled with shops, bars and pavement cafés. Weekly markets take place in both resorts (Malgrat Thursdays, Santa Susanna Tuesdays) and there's the long golden beach of coarse sand - easily accessible by regular safe underpasses underneath the coastal railway.
Both resorts benefit from their own train stations providing an easy and inexpensive way to visit neighbouring resorts and a regular direct service to the magnificent city of Barcelona and the regional capital, Girona.
Malgrat's fabulous Marineland (open mid-May to mid-Sept) is a must with its thrilling water park and Sea Life centre, gettingtheir couldn't be easier with their free shuttle buses departing from various locations throughout Malgrat and Santa Susanna.
- Aqua Hotel Aquamarina ★★★★
- Aqua Hotel Montagut Suites ★★★★S
- Aqua Hotel Onabrava ★★★★S
- Hotel Alhambra ★★★
- Hotel Caprici Verd ★★★★S
- Hotel Montemar Maritim ★★★★
- Hotel Riviera ★★★
- Hotel Santa Susanna Resort ★★★
- Santa Susanna 4* Hotel Superdeal ★★★★ NEW for 2019!
Malgrat de Mar
- Aqua Hotel Silhouette (Adults Only) ★★★★
- Hotel Europa Splash ★★★★S
- Hotel Reymar ★★★
- Hotel Alegria Maripins ★★★★
- Hotel Papi ★★★
- Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash ★★★
- Sumus Hotel Monteplaya (Adults Only) ★★★★S
- SuperDeal Hotels ★★★ (resort & hotel named on arrival)
NB. SuperDeal Hotels are not guaranteed to be allocated Malgrat or Santa Susanna and could be allocated to another resort. For full details on these holidays please click the link
Nearest Train Station
- Malgrat (station located opposite Hotel Sorra d'Or)
- Santa Susanna (station located opposite Aqua Hotel Onabrava)
- Girona (GRO) 34 km
- Barcelona (BCN) 84 km
- Holiday Taxis (opens in new window)