Evenia Olympic Park ★★★★
Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER ROOM!
Includes PREMIER Travel!
Or call us on
to book this hotel
The Evenia Olympic Resort and its sister hotel, the Evenia Olympic Garden Hotels hotel are located in a quiet area of Lloret de Mar and close to the beach and the town centre where there are a range of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife.
The resort is an ideal place for family holidays with superb facilities for your children to have a great time: water slides and a pirate ship in the swimming-pool area, entertainment for children, playground, miniclub... and one of the best beaches on the Costa Brava a few minutes away.
For more photos click here
- Large gardens
- 6 Swimming-pools (3heated)
- Swimming-pools with slides and pirate ship (in service from May to September)
- Free Shuttle transfer to the beach, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. only for customers in all inclusive. (service from July 4th untill September 15th)
- Fantastic daily entertainment programme for children and adults
- Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking, which offers international cuisine with a local touch
- Tennis Courts
- Complete fitness centre with SPA with thermal circuit and a health centre with personalized treatments (acces to Fitnes &SPA center will have an extra charge)
- Internet corner
- 2 lifts
Olympic Park Standard Room
(2-4 people - maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children)
Rooms have 2 Queen size beds (150cm x 200cm)
Rooms for 3 or 4 people are the same size as rooms for 2 people.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner once a day in our main dining room. Buffet and show cooking meals.
- Water, wine, beer and soft drinks in every meal.
- Local alcoholics drinks (except main brands), water, wine, sangria, beer, juice and soft drinks in any of our complex's bar from 10-24h. Drinks are not included in the night club.
- Water, soft drinks, juice and ice cream for kids.
- Snacks like hot-dog, french fries, etc in "Hot Bar" (11-17h) from 1/05-30/09
The Olympic Gardens & Olympic Park are part of the Olympic Resort, a complex of four blocks of hotels and apartmets in Lloret, all of which share the same outdoor facilities; a surface area of over 30,000 m2 and feature: Large gardens, Tropical swimming-pools, Swimming-pools with slides and pirate ship, Heated swimming-pools, a Fantastic daily entertainment programme for children and adults, Nightclub, Covered car parking, Spa, Tennis Court and much more ... (there may be a charge for some of the services)