Malgrat & Santa Susanna, Costa Maresme
Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER ROOM!
Includes PREMIER Travel!
Or call us on
to book this hotel
The popular linked resorts of Malgrat de Mar and Santa Susanna offer something for all ages. The huge range of Hotels of all categories, to suit every budget, the bustling sea front promenade, stretching for 3km and filled with colourful shops, bars and pavement cafés. Weekly Markets in both resorts (Malgrat Thursdays, Santa Susanna Tuesdays) and of course the long golden beach of coarse grainy sand - easily accessible by regular safe underpasses underneath the coastal railway.
Both resorts even benefit from their own train stations (see 'Getting Here') providing an easy and inexpensive way to visit neighbouring resorts and a regular direct service (RENFE) into the magnificent city of Barcelona.
Malgrat's fabulous Marineland (open mid-May to mid-Sept) is a must with its combination of a thrilling water park plus a Sea Life centre with dolphins, sea lions, otters and penguins, and getting to Marineland couldn't be easier with their free shuttle buses departing from various locations throughout Malgrat and Santa Susanna
- Aqua Hotel Aquamarina ★★★★
- Aqua Hotel Montagut Suites ★★★★S
- Aqua Hotel Onabrava ★★★★S
- Hotel Alhambra ★★★
- Hotel Montemar Maritim ★★★★
- Hotel Riviera ★★★
- Hotel Santa Susanna Resort ★★★
Malgrat de Mar
- Aqua Hotel Silhouette (Adults Only) ★★★★
- Hotel Europa Splash ★★★★S
- Hotel Reymar ★★★
- Hotel Maripins ★★★★
- Hotel Papi ★★★
- Hotel Sorra Daurada Splash ★★★
- Sumus Hotel Monteplaya (Adults Only) ★★★★S
- SuperDeal Hotels ★★★ (resort & hotel named on arrival)
NB. SuperDeal Hotels are not guaranteed to be allocated Malgrat or Santa Susanna and could be allocated to another resort. For full details on these holidays please click the link
Nearest Train Station
- Malgrat (station located opposite Hotel Sorra d'Or)
- Santa Susanna (station located opposite Aqua Hotel Onabrava)
- Girona (GRO) 34 km
- Barcelona (BCN) 84 km
- Holiday Taxis (opens in new window)