Camping La Sirene
Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER BOOKING!
Or call us on
to book this resort
Situated 2km from the beach, Camping La Sirene is a large and lively site with a varied entertainment programme running throughout the season, which can cater for families of young and old alike.
Camping La Sirene is the Perfect Choice for all the family!
The fantastic tropical pool complex, complete with the waterslides, whirlpool and waterfalls will no doubt keep the whole family occupied, while those who enjoy nightlife will love the regular discos, live music, karaoke and late night cabarets at the open air bar. You and your family will be spoilt for choice, with many sporting activates available on site, you will also be able to use all of the facilities over the road at L’ Hippocampe.
For more photos click here
- A tropical Water Park of 10,000 m² with two covered and heated pools
- A large multi-sports complex with:
• A City Stadium: football, basketball, handball etc.
• 2 football fields
• The Beach Stadium, NEW: beach soccer, beach rugby, Sandball
• Table tennis tables
• Beach volleyball field
• French boules field
- Fitness or zumba lessons
- The Sirène Beach - a refined cuisine in a beach club atmosphere
- The Bambou bar - a restaurant for lovers of Thai cuisine
- For 2020, they are creating an entirely new complex with its own snack bar and takeaway area, a restaurant and a large terrace for combined dinners & shows.
- A takeaway service/ pizzeria / creperie / ice creams
- mini club welcomes your children from 3 to 12 years old. It is open everyday from 16th of April until the 9th of September
- A disco for teenagers (open in July and August)
- The Bar La Sirène and its games room
- A "Shop Fun Wear", a shop with beach clothing
- Bike rental
- Loan of irons and ironing board
- Safe rental
- Television rental service
- The campsite is open 11th April until 19th September, customers also have access to the facilities to L'Hippocampe which is situated on the opposite side of the road
Whether it be a show presented on the main stage or a DJ set in the Pub, there is something for all tastes and ages.
The stage, where shows take place at the La Sirène campsite, is one of the largest of its kind in France.
This stage, nowadays legendary in Argelès sur Mer, accommodates a varied programme alternating concerts, games, karaoke nights and especially amazing musicals.
In addition to shows on the main stage, each week several concerts or forms of entertainment take place at the Sirène Beach and the Bambou restaurants or at the Pub.
In high season, teens rendezvous at the Disco, the meeting place set aside for youngsters.
And just when you think that the evening is coming to an end, night revellers can continue the party at the Pub, open until 2 a.m. In the morning!
All of the accommodation is owned by Lifestyle Holidays
Please click on these links for more information:
Things to do
Aqualand St Cyprien (6km) - The largest waterpark in the region, with an excellent selection of pools and slides. Suitable for toddlers through to teenagers (and mums and dads!)
Argeles Adventure - A high ropes forest adventure with varying degrees of difficulty, for ages 8 and above, approximately 2.5km from the campsite
Luna Park - A fairground open from 8.30pm until late. Look out for the “2€ per ride” nights, approximately 2.5km from the campsite
Canyoning Park - This unique water park allows you to enjoy all the thrills of the natural canyon in a secure and controlled artificial environment, approximately 2.5km from the campsite.
There is a network of 1€ bus routes in the region, departing from Argeles Plage from June to September (and Argeles Village all year round) which makes exploring the area very cheap!
Why not take the opportunity to visit:
Collioure (7km) - Beautifully picturesque, Collioure has always been a source of inspiration for artists, Picasso, Matisse and many others have set up their easels here and immortalized the small Catalan harbour town. With approximately thirty galleries Collioure is still known as the “City of Painters.”
Perpignan (27km) - Is a modern and vibrant city, a great destination, warmly welcoming visitors. The city is always changing and the gourmets will also enjoy its excellent food. The Old Town is well-preserved with its original character intact you can enjoy relaxing walks discovering the city’s roots. Perpignan is also the main hub for all 1€ routes.
For the more adventurous many villages inland on the lower slopes of the Pyrenees are within reach.
Alternatively take the train, from Argeles Village, North to Perpignan or head south along the beautiful Côte Vermeille (Vermillion Coast) through Collioure to Port Vendres, Banyuls sur mer and Cerbère, plus towns along the coast can also be reached by boat.
Port Vendres – a natural deep water harbour where large cruise ships and fishing boats can all find a berth, Port Vendres is never less than fascinating. The fish market is unmissable as are the fabulous fish restaurants that line the sea front. Work up an appetite or walk off you lunch, following the Charles Rennie Mackintosh tour around the town.
Banyuls sur mer - combines the atmosphere of a lively old fashioned seaside resort with a picturesque quality which makes it really rather special. The main beach in front of the town is lined with bars and seafood restaurants, where you can relax and enjoy the flavours of the sea, washed down by a glass of excellent wine from the vineyards which carpet the hillsides.
Cerbère – the last town before the Spanish border! This town is nothing if not picturesque, and has all the best of the Côte Vermeille attractions of clear seas, water sports, wines, fishing harbour and good facilities for shopping and dining.
The campsite is open 11th April until 19th September, customers also have access to the facilities to L'Hippocampe which is situated on the opposite side of the road
Travel by coach to this campsite is only available until the end of June; last UK departure date 20th June.
Camping La Sirene is a 'Families & Couples' location, not suitable for singles.
Booking Regulations for Camping La Sirene restrict the following
- No Group bookings
- Silence rules apply after Midnight
- No vehicles to be used on-site from midnight to 07:00am
- ID Bracelets must be worn (issued upon arrival)
- As typical with French destinations, conventional swimwear (i.e. Speedo type) must be worn in the swimming pool. Swimming shorts or leggings are not permitted anywhere withing the swimming pool area.
- Accommodations are available for occupation only by the persons named on your Siesta Accom-Voucher.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, each location has their own strict code of conduct. Full details are provided by the Holiday Parc/Campsite Reception and/or your Siesta Representative
Car Parking :
Maximum number of vehicles per Accom : 1
Parking for any extra vehicles are subject to availability and any charges are payable directly to La Sirene Reception.
NB.Motorhomes, campervans, trailers or vans are not permitted
All utilities, gaz, electricity & water are included in the cost of your accommodation.
Payments Required Upon Arrival:
- Tourist Tax €0.66 per adult (18+) per day
- Eco Tax: €0.54 per person (13+) per day
- Housekeeping Deposit : £50.00 per Lodge (refundable upon departure, less any deductions)
- Contents Accidental Damage Deposit : £200.00 per Lodge (refundable upon departure, less any deductions)
This is not payable for those who have opted for 'CADW' £15.00 waiver on their invoice.
Optional Extras (add at time of booking) :
- Bed Linen Hire
- Towel Hire
- Gazebo hire for verandah
- Cot Hire
- High Chair Hire