Siesta Club Class PREMIER... the next generation in coach travel
Club Class PREMIER clients enjoy all the space and comfort of Siesta Club Class, plus state-of-the-art personal seatback entertainment, FREE Wi-Fi† and more. Use your smart phone or handheld device to connect to the internet as you travel through the UK and France with our FREE on-board Wi-Fi (subject to network availability)
Choose from a library of 100's of film, comedy and TV choices. Follow your route on screen, play games as you travel or check out the pilot's-eye camera. On-Demand Entertainment allows you the freedom to Pause, Rewind and Fast-Forward at leisure on your own personal flat screen TV.
For the full information on all the Entertainment available, including full listings of the current Movie & TV we are showing onboard, please see the Onboard Entertainment tab below.
And remember, from the beginning of 2014 ALL Premier seating was upgraded to Super Plus+ Recliner specification with even more personal space and comfort and from 2015 Premier travel will be included in your holiday price!
- Personal TV screen
- On-Demand Entertainment - Pause, Rewind & Fast Forward
- Free Wi-Fi†
- No-Smoking, ALL AREAS
- 2 Staircases
- Tinted, Double-Glazed, Windows
- Full-Drawing Curtains - not roller blinds
- Reserved/Allocated seats
(seat numbers are advised with tickets)
- Hostess Service for purchase of drinks & snacks**
- ALL seats are Super-Plus+ Recliners with...
- Additional legroom:
seat pitch min.885mm (35 inches) up to 1050mm (41½ inches)
- Calf support
- Foot rest (most seats)
- Small table - fixed or fold-down depending on seat location
- Cup holder
- 3-point seat-belts
- Central arm rest
- On twin-deckers the 4 seats at the rear of the upper deck and the 4 seats at the front of the upper deck also feature adjustable aisle seats, giving extra 70mm (2½ inches) of width between seats
- Additional legroom:
** Long Haul only
† within UK & France (subject to availability and network coverage)
- Personal 'On-Demand' Entertainment System - Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Forward at leisure
- Personal Touchscreen TV
- 100's of film, comedy & TV choices
- Route-planner - follow your route on-screen
- Free personal head-set
- Free Wi-Fi†
Personal head-sets are not issued on feeder coaches where entertainment is via the central sound system
For full information on all the Entertainment available, including listings of the current Movie & TV we are showing onboard, please click on the following link:
† UK & France (subject to availability)
- 3-point Seat-belts, with warning signs
- Electronic speed-limiters (62mph/100kmph)
- Anti-lock braking system
- Supplementary brake-retarding system
- 'Fogmaster' automatic fire-extinguishing system
- Additional manual fire extinguishers
- Satellite (emergency) telephone
- Highly trained crew members, receive in depth training in multiple fields including Health & Safety and First Aid
We do not recommend long-distance coach travel for the infirm or those requiring wheelchairs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information or assistance in choosing a holiday with ourselves that may be suitable for your requirements
Since I have travelled on a Premier Coach my whole holiday experience has got even better. My family loved the TVs and the choice that there was to have. Definitely will be travelling again on the Premier. Thank you.
Brannan - July 2013
A special mention for Siesta International Travel - not only do they offer great holidays at incredible prices but they really do seem to care about their clientele. I'm often asked by people if the coach journey is difficult....the coaches offer comfort with reclining seats and plenty of legroom and there is always plenty to watch or do for both adults and children to prevent boredom setting in. There is even wi-fi on the coach for part of the journey!
Phil R - June 2013
Travelling Club Class Premier for us is the only way to travel. Very comfy and modern coaches, plenty of leg room for the children and adults, a fantastic on demand TV system which you will always find something to watch. Food served on the coach is excellent and great value for money.
Carl - June 2013
It was our first time with Siesta and we both love going to the South of France, but it is an expensive part of the world and we priced up various options and Siesta came out on top by far. The journey was fantastic. You think it's going to drag but it flew by. The drivers and rep on board were all lovely and very informative about how long to the next stop and our estimated times of arrival and so on.
Sarah - September 2012