Camping Tucan - Lloret de Mar , Costa Brava
Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER BOOKING!
Or call us on
to book this resort
Camping Tucan's 'small & friendly' relaxed atmosphere has made this parc a firm favourite amongst our clients. Situated away from the hustle and bustle of Lloret's lively resort centre yet still well-placed to access all the attractions of the area.
The swimming pool area has lots of space for sunbathing, a large swimming pool, 2 fun water slides and a toddler's spash pool. Sports facilities on-site include football, basketball, volleyball and mini-golf. For families there's also a Kids Club (site-run), kids trampolines, a childrens play area, and mini-discos
Camping Tucan is around 20 minutes walk from Fanals Beach, where you will also find a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. There's also a large hypermarket just outside the parc entrance and Lloret's lively resort centre with its famous nightlife is about 15 minutes further on.
Nearest airport: Girona 30km - 30 mins, Barcelona 90km - 1 hour 10 mins
- Large Swimming Pool
- Children's fun pool with water games
- 2 Fun Waterslides
- Sunbathing Terraces
- Children's Play Area
- Kids Club for children 5-12yrs (July & August)
- Take Away
- Recreational Activities:
- Mini Golf
- Kid's Trampolines
- Table Tennis
- Kids farm area with small animals & petting zoo
- Daytime Sports Activities
- Outdoors Entertainment
- Kids Mini disco 08:00-22:00 (July & August)
- Music and live shows 22:00-Midnight (June to Sept)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Bike hire
- Coin-operated Washing Machines
- Coin-operated computers with internet access
- Wi-Fi (extra charge)
- Safety Deposit Boxes for hire
- ATM cash machine
- Night-Time Security
An extra charge may be payable locally for some of the above facilities
Our accommodations are located in a fabulous spot, near to the campsite entrance (handy for going to the shops and beach!) and close to the reception, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, sunbathing terraces and outdoor entertainment.
Click on the Lodge name for photos and a full description
- 3 Bedrooms
- Platinum (formerly Apollo 8)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Chalet 5
- Amber 2 (formerly Siesta 4)
Things to Do
- Fanals Beach 1200 metres/20 minutes walk
- Lloret Beach 2000 metres/30 minutes walk
- Cala Boadella 900 metres/15 minutes walk (Clothing Optional!)
Children's Entertainment :
- Kids Club for children 5-12 years organised by Tucan's Animations team (July & August)
- Nightly Mini Disco (July & August)
Recreational Activities (payable locally) :
- Mini Golf
- Kid's Trampolines
- Table Tennis
- Water Aerobics (July & August)
- Video Arcade
Water World, Lloret
Take a trip to Water World in Lloret de Mar and enjoy a range of exciting water attractions. If you are in mood for some adrenalin pumping rides, slide down the ‘Water Mountain’ from a height of 250 metres over steep hills in a small boat through guided tracks with sharp bends.
Considered Europe’s premier water park, Water World’s wave pools, kamikaze water slides, family pools, roller-coaster, river rafting and the tallest bungy tower in the world (80 metres) are all great fun. Try out its thrilling rides and feel the surge of adrenalin!
Lloret de Mar
The resort has something for everyone, with its many bars, restaurants, gift shops, boutiques and vibrant nightlife. There’s plenty to keep the kids amused but if you want a quieter, relaxing stay you can find that too.
Tossa de Mar
Take a boat trip along the coast to Tossa de Mar where you can wander the maze of quaint narrow streets filled with shops, bars and restaurants, all impressively overlooked by the 12th century castle walls and fortifications.
The town is over looked by the castle ruins of San Juan and offers a weekly market on a Monday as well as the Botanical Gardens.
The capital of Catalonia and one of the most amazing cities in Europe. Barcelona has everything and more! Beautiful architecture, museums, galleries, restaurants, bars, parks, public spaces and the ‘Nou Camp’ home of Barcelona Football Club, the list is endless! A must see for everyone!!
This beautiful Catalan city is great for shopping, with its restaurants, bars, the beautiful cathedral, the Jewish quarter, ancient wall and market days make it a great day out! And by using the regular bus service it’s less than an hour away.
A wonderful Park with a Dolphin House, Marine Zoo and an Aquatic Park! Why not try the toboggans and Pools or take in a marine show! Perfect for all ages.
Camping Tucan is a 'Families & Couples' location, not suitable for singles.
Booking Regulations for Camping Tucan restrict the following
- Associated bookings of more than 3 Lodges by request only
- Group bookings by request only
- No vehicles to be used on-site between Midnight-08:00am
- Accommodations are available for occupation only by the persons named on your Siesta Accom-Voucher.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, each location has their own strict code of conduct. Full details are provided by the Holiday Parc/Campsite Reception and/or your Siesta Representative
Maximum number of vehicles per Accom : 1
Charge for extra vehicle: €7.50 per day (€11.50 July & August)
Parking for any extra vehicles are subject to availability and charges are payable directly to Camping Tucan Reception.
Car Parking is in a central parking area and not adjacent to your Lodge. Parking spaces are not suitable for vehicles with trailer
NB.Motorhomes, campervans, trailers or vans are not permitted unless a suitable emplacement has been booked privately directly with Camping Tucan
All utilities, gaz, electricity & water are included in the cost of your accommodation
Payments Required Upon Arrival
- Catalan Tourism Tax: €0.60 per person per day (non-refundable)
Payable only for the first 7 nights, regardless how long you are staying. Under 16s are exempt.
- Housekeeping Deposit : £50.00 per Lodge (refundable upon departure, less any deductions)
- Contents Accidental Damage Deposit : £200.00 per Lodge (refundable upon departure, less any deductions)
This is not payable for those who have opted for 'CADW' £15.00 waiver on their invoice.
- Accom-Only/Flight Bookings : Your holiday price includes arrivals & departures between the hours of 08:00 and 22:00. Arrivals and/or departure outside these times will incur a supplement of £20.00 per Lodge payable directly to your Siesta Rep (non-refundable).
Optional Extras (add at time of booking)
- Bed Linen Hire
- Towel Hire
- Gazebo for verandah
- Cot Hire
- High Chair Hire
Some activities and facilities are only available during High Season, please check with us before booking if there is an activity or facility upon which your Holiday relies
|Wheelchair users please see 'Accessibility' section|
Most of the site is accessible to guests with wheelchairs or baby buggies. There is also a toilet on-site for disabled clients.
Our Siesta Lodges are located towards the front section of the site, close to the swimming pool, bar, restaurant, reception, entertainments area and main entrance. There is a step free route between all these areas. The route from the entrance to our Lodges has a slight incline.
Main access routes and roadways within the site are tarmac/hard surfaces and the aisles that lead from the central roadway to our lodges have sandy/gravelled surfaces.
Access from ground level into your Siesta Lodge is via stairs and we do not have lodges that are adapted for wheelchairs. If you would like any further advice on the suitability of our Lodges for your requirements our Sales Team would be pleased to help