Disneyland® Paris Stop-Overs
Call us on
to book this holiday
from only £69!
Experience the magic of two holiday worlds!
Enjoy an extra-special start to your Holiday by adding a Hotel stop-over to your outward journey AND a full day at Disneyland Resort® Paris.
All our 'Stop-Over' holidays include an overnight stay at a Hotel in the Paris area on bed & breakfast basis, plus 1 full day inside Disney® Theme Parks with entrance ticket included. For more details see below.
What does it Cost?
Simply add these supplements to your Beach holiday cost:
• £69 p.p. April, May, September, October
• £79 p.p. June, July
• £85 p.p. August
What Does it Include?
• 1 night, Bed & Breakfast in a Paris Area Hotel. Your Hotel name will be advised on your tickets. Hotels used will be of minimum 2 star standard and will be within a maximum of 20 minutes drive of the Park in normal traffic conditions. Bedrooms have private shower & W.C - some Hotels (not all) also have air-conditioning, hair dryers and lift.
Room layouts vary, therefore families of four or more may be allocated two rooms or one twin/double room with an extra bed or set of bunk beds.
• 1 day Theme Park Entrance ticket valid for either the Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park (not both).
or upgrade to 'Hopper' ticket which will include entrance to both Parks for £10 per person extra - call sales on 01642 257920
• Free Pick-Ups from those listed on our 'Tuesday' pick-up route
Prices are per person and added to your normal 'Wednesday' holiday price (for Single Occupancy add an extra £40 per person).
Your total holiday duration will be extended by one day - for instance 17 days/14 nights will become 18 days/15 nights
OR... Make your own way into Paris with the direct train link from the Disneyland® resort (Chessy-Marne la Vallee station) and pay £49 (May, Sept, Oct) or £59 (June, July & August) per person extra to your normal 'Wednesday' holiday price (this price excludes Theme Park ticket and Paris train fare).
Your Stop-Over Itinerary
- Day 1 : Tuesday
Depart from your chosen pick-up, from our 'Tuesday' pick-up route, for your journey to Disneyland® Paris, arriving at your stop-over Hotel later the same evening.
Evening at leisure in your Hotel
- Day 2 : Wednesday
After Continental breakfast you will be transferred the short distance to Disneyland® Paris with a full-day to explore one of the theme parks or take the train to Paris! (train fare not included). Your One-Day Disney® entrance ticket is valid for either the Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park. After a memorable day you rejoin your coach at around 8:00pm for your onward overnight express journey to your holiday resort in France or Spain.
- Day 3 : Thursday
Awake this morning in the South for a breakfast stop before continuing on to your chosen Holiday Resort, to arrive mid-morning/early-afternoon.
- Day 4 Onwards : The remainder of your holiday, and return journey back to your original pick-up point, is exactly the same as our overnight-express itinerary (no overnight hotel homeward)
- Day 1 : Tuesday
How To Book
Simply select the 'Disneyland® Paris Stop-Over' option in the Holiday Search.