Hotel Rosamar Spa ★★★★S
Book Online Now
Price is TOTAL PER ROOM!
Includes PREMIER Travel!
Or call us on
to book this hotel
All Inclusive Available
Possibly the perfect location, directly on the beach, in a quiet area and 5 minutes from the centre with the promenade on your doorstep. The hotel offers a choice of 4 pools, a sunbathing terrace with a fantastic sea view and a choice of restaurants.
There is also an extensive health spa for adults (payable locally) with a gym, a heated sea water pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a range of beauty treatments and relaxing massages.
During July and August, there are activities for children six days a week. Throughout the day, there are workshops and fun activities in the Mini Club Pinocchio, for children between 4 and 8 years old. At night, there are shows and entertainment for children to enjoy themselves.
For more photos click here
Choice of pools:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children’s pools
- Adults Only pool
- Saltwater pool with jacuzzi
- Sun bathing terraces, one with sea views
- Free use of sun loungers & parasols
- Pool towels available for hire
- Indoor pool (open October to May)
- Spa for adults (extra charge €6 per hour)
- Heated indoor pool
- Steam Room
- Range of massages and beauty treatments (price list available from reception)
- For Families :
- Children's pools
- Mini discos
- Children's meals
- Kids Club (Hotel run)
- Air conditioned buffet restaurant with 'Show Cooking'
- Grill Restaurant
- Pool Snack Bar
- Lounge bar
- 24hr reception
- Free WiFi
- Daytime activities (July-Aug)
- Evening entertainment (July-Aug)
Bedroom categories available at this hotel are as follows
Standard Room (1-3 people)
Rooms for 1 person have 1 single bed
Rooms are the same standard size. Rooms for 3 people are the same size as rooms for 2 people.
Larger Family Rooms are available at the Rosamar Maritim Directly opposite this hotel
Standard Room with Sea View (1-3 people)
Are the same as Standard Rooms but with guaranteed sea view
Same as Standard Rooms
Single Rooms are subject to confirmation by the Hotel and may not always show in our availability search results. Please contact us to make a booking for these room types
Please note, the room capacities shown above are the maximum number of people including infants. Cots (if required) are available on request are are payable directly to the Hotel
Adults £16 pn (£20 15/06 to 13/09) Kids £14 pn
The All Inclusive program includes the following services:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style and show cooking in the hotel restaurant.
Drinks: Water, wine, beer, soft drinks and juices at meals.
3 nights per week dinner with themed areas.
A selection of Tea, Coffee, Juices and milks available.
AHot & Cold buffet available in the main restaurant from 11:00 until 21:30.
Local alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (from 10 am to 11 pm)
Ice creams, soft drinks and juices for children (10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.)
In the Dancing Club, drinks service from 21.00 to 23.00.
Branded beverages with supplement.
- 261 Rooms
- 2 buildings of 4 & 5 Floors
- Official Rating : 4 Star Superior
- Cots & meals for infants are payable directly to Hotel
- As with many Spanish hotels, they can be a popular hotel with school groups, particularly April to June
- Although we make every effort to keep our hotel information and images up to date, they could change without notice
- Child Age: 0-12 years
For child discount children need to share with 2 adults
- Meal Plans available:
- Half Board (included)
- Full Board
- All Inclusive
- Catalan Tourist Tax : €1.00 per person per night (payable upon arrival)
Tourist tax is payable only for adults aged over 16 years and is only payable for the first 7 nights of your stay
Although the hotel has been adapted with ramps to some areas, there may be some areas which are not accessible to wheelchair users