Call us on
to book this lodge
- Sleeps up to 5 people (including infants)
- 2 Bedrooms + convertible settee in living area
- Dimensions: 8.1 metres x 4 metres
Ideal for a couple or a young family, this 2 bedroomed unit offers a covered 'all-weather' extension to your verandah - perfect for shade.
It also has the versatility of a convertible settee in the living area which takes the capacity to a maximum of 5 persons. However, please remember by using this living area for sleeping, individual space and privacy is obviously restricted.
For a full description of this accommodation and a Floor Plan please see the information below
For more photos click here
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 x Double bedroom
- 1 x Twin Bedroom
- Wardrobe in each bedroom
- Shower Room with shower & basin
- Separate WC
- Living area with fitted seating
- Covertible bed settee in living area (double bed)
- Kitchen area with 4-ring Gaz hob/grill/oven
- Cooking utensils & cutlery are supplied
- Dining table & chairs
- 20" Flatscreen LCD
- DVD/CD Player ( If not included in your lodge, these are available via your Rep)
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control**
- 2-pin (EU) plug sockets (3-pin UK adaptor supplied)
- Safety Deposit box*
- All-weather Verandah with outdoor dining table & chairs
- Integral Gazebo over verandah
- 2 Reclining Sun-Chairs with separate tables/leg rests
- Gas BBQ (BBQ equipment available to hire in resort)
- Blankets & pillows are supplied
- Towel Hire pre-bookable*
- Linen Hire pre-bookable*
- Cots & High Chairs pre-bookable*
(NB. Cot space is in living area unless one of the bedrooms is unoccupied)
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire Blanket
- Smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector
- Gas, electrics & running water are all included
* These items can be added for an extra charge
** Please see the Important Information tab
We regret that we cannot provide electric kettles and toasters in our Chalets or Lodges due to the limitations of the local electricity supply
upgrade from this unit to :
Smoking is not permitted inside our Lodges or any outdoor covered 'All Weather' area, however you may smoke in the open area of your veranda using the ash tray provided.
Satellite TV channels may be restricted or withdrawn due to intermittent signal at lodge locations.
DVD-CD Player ( If not included in your lodge, these are available via your Rep)
No need to miss your favourite films or music - bring your discs with you. Discs are not provided although there may be limited hire facilities locally
Either warm or cold, centrally positioned and controlled by an Eco-friendly 'push button' 2 hour timer (the timer is a mandatory condition of most Holiday Parcs but can be immediately reactivated once the 2 hours has been reached).
Pre-Book : Bed Linen Hire
Top sheet, bottom sheet and pillow case
- £10 per single bed per issue/change
- £16 per double bed per issue/change
Linen Hire must be pre-booked and paid at least 7 days prior to arrival or higher rates will apply (min.€18 Single, €30 double).
Pre-Book : Towel Hire
Hand towel, bath towel, beach towel
- £12 per pack
Towel Hire must be pre-booked and paid at least 7 days prior to arrival or higher rates will apply (min.€24)
Pre-Book : Cots & High Chairs
Cot/High Chair hire must be pre-booked and paid at least 7 days prior to arrival
(Cot space is in the living area, unless one of the bedrooms is unoccupied)
- Cot : £2 per night
- High Chair : £1 per night
Payments Due on Arrival
Deposit Payments (excl.BBQ)
- Catalan Tourist Tax €0.60 per person per day payable by cash directly to the campsite reception
The tax is payable only for the first 7 days of your stay and under 17s are exempt.
- Housekeeping Deposit £50 per Lodge payable by cash to your Siesta Rep
- Contents Deposit £200 per Lodge payable by cash to your Siesta Rep
Returnable upon check-out, less any deductions for damage, breakage or loss to equipment, fixtures and fittings. However for any damages or loss in excess of the deposit paid you will be responsible for the additional payment
CONTENTS ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE WAIVER (CADW)
£15 per Lodge
To avoid this Contents Deposit, and additional exposure, we will add the above Waiver premium to your final Holiday balance unless requested otherwise.
Claims Excess : in the event of any damage/claim an excess of £50 must be paid in resort. Any extra is then covered upto a maximum of £500.
NOTE: This waiver covers 'CONTENTS' only. Your actual holiday accommodation must be covered by your Personal Travel Insurance (Personal/Public Liability section) - see 'Holiday Insurance' in our booking terms & conditions.
Prior to departure we may occasionally offer selected self-catering clients the opportunity to upgrade their accommodation for a concessionary amount. Any other upgrades, other than at our invitation (including upgrades made after resort arrival), will be costed at the current brochure price.
We regret that our Lodges and Mobile Homes do not have special facilities for infirm clients, some having high steps and all have narrow doors unsuitable for wheelchairs.
All Holiday Parcs also have unsurfaced and undulating areas. Castell Montgri, Cala GoGo and La Siesta at Calella de Palafrugell in particular should be avoided as they have steep gradients.
In the interest of all....
Due to the nature of Lodge & Mobile Home holidays it is necessary for client conduct regulations to apply at all locations. These regulations include, but are not limited to, adherence to individual on-site rules which vary from resort to resort.
Any anti-social or abusive behaviour towards our staff or any other persons will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction through breach of contract. In such cases we will not be held responsible for replacement accommodation or for onward/homeward travel arrangments.
For our complete Booking Terms & Conditions please click the link at the bottom of the page, or refer to our current Self-Catering Brochures